School of Nursing faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to use the UW-Madison Events Calendar to post events to the Student Site, following these guidelines:
- Events should be relevant to a broad base of students in the school, including pre-nursing, BSN (Traditional, Accelerated, and/or RN-to-BSN), DNP, PhD, and/or certificate students.
- Anyone with a campus NetID may submit official events. An official event is one that is sponsored by a campus department or registered student organization. Events will be approved — and lightly edited — by University Communications prior to publication in campus calendars.
- The events submission should include all relevant details—what, where, when, who, how, etc.
- In order for the event to display on the student site main page, it must be submitted with the “nursing” tag (see below).
- Event feeds are updated overnight, and the event will not display until the following day.
- If you do not have a NetID and would like to post an event, contact email@example.com.
Click here to add an event to the nursing student site.