What is the Nursing Learning Center?
A place where students can gather with like-minded, focused, and enthusiastic students to improve not only their understanding of the course material but of their own learning styles.
Support Services Offered:
Help with prerequisite courses, nursing courses, writing, well being, NCLEX preparation, and clinicals.
Fall Courses Supported
ANAT&PHYS 337: Human Anatomy
- M 8:30-10:30am, Steenbock Library Rm 110A
- T 4:00-6:00pm, Cooper Hall 2309
- M 2:00-4:00 pm, Cooper Hall 4168
Contact: Katie Stahl
PHARM SCI 401: Pharmocology
- W 12:30-2:00 pm, Cooper Hall 2305
- W 4:00-6:00 pm, Cooper Hall 2305
- Th 12:30-2:30pm, Cooper Hall 4168
- Additional times by appointment
Contact: Kelli (Romine) Notaro
For additional courses: Tutor By Request (TBR)