What is the Nursing Learning Center?
A place where students can gather with like-minded, focused, and enthusiastic students to improve not only their understanding of the course material but of their own learning styles.
Support Services Offered:
Help with prerequisite courses, nursing courses, writing, well being, NCLEX preparation, and clinicals.
Spring Courses Supported
PHYS 335: Physiology
- T 5-7pm, Steenbock Library Rm 340
- W 2:30-4:30pm, Cooper Hall 2305
- M 2-4pm, Cooper Hall 4168
Contact: Smita Sikhrakar
PATH SCI 404: Pathology
- M 1-3pm, Cooper Hall 2309
- Th 2:30-4:30pm, Cooper Hall 2309
- M 9am-1pm, 3-6pm Cooper Hall 4168
- Th 12-2:30pm by appointment only, Cooper Hall 4168
Contact: Amy Schoenoff
For additional courses: Tutor By Request (TBR)