IDs & Badges

WisCard – Student ID

Every student should have a WisCard. The WisCard (UW ID card) provides access to the School of Nursing and other permitted buildings for Graduate students. The WisCard photo is also used for class rosters, the Clinical ID Badge, and the UW Health ID Badge.

Get your WisCard at the WisCard Office in Union South. Visit their web page for more information.

Students should contact for any access problems. Employees or students with a teaching assistantship should contact for any access problems.

Clinical ID/UWHC Badge

Nursing students are issued badges to use in their clinical setting. Undergrad’s UWHC badges are used for their access to the nursing school and other permitted buildings. Graduate students may be issued other (non-access) non-UW badges for their respective clinical sites. Contact with questions or for replacement cards.