Forms and Related Policies

Several of the forms listed on this page are now included in the Office of Academic Affairs Electronic Forms System. Clicking on the form title below will reveal the appropriate link (where applicable).

Click here for a full list of the new forms, and to complete one. All other forms can be accessed in the traditional manner below.

COVID-19 NOTE: Forms that have not yet been moved to the electronic forms system, and need to be turned into Academic Affairs, can be emailed to


Academic Affairs


Phone: 608-263-5202

1100 Signe Skott Cooper Hall