The Traditional BSN and NCP (BSN@Home) Scholarship Application for the 2023-24 Academic Year is now live and will be due end of day Sunday, February 26, 2023. All continuing students and applicants are invited to apply for scholarships. If you wish to be considered, please follow the steps below. Late applications will not be considered–this will be your only opportunity to apply for School of Nursing scholarships for the 23-24 Academic Year. Please note that you are required to complete and submit a FAFSA as part of the criteria.
- Step #1: Activate your netID, if you haven’t already.
- Step #2: Complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Step #3: Login to the scholarship application at wisc.academicworks.com/.
- Step #4: Complete the “General Application.”
- Step #5: After you have completed the “General Application,” go to the “Traditional BSN & NCP Scholarship Application.” Once you have completed the application questions, click “Submit.” Applications left in “Draft” will not be reviewed.
If you are unable to submit either of the scholarship applications or encounter any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 01/18/2023.