This is the initial Call for Poster Applications for the Annual Nursing Poster Fair to be held in person on April 25-26, 2023 at the Health Sciences Learning Center Atrium.
The UW Health Nursing Research & Evidence Based Practice Council invites you to submit an application for one of the following categories:
- Evidence Based Practice (EBP)
- Quality (QI)
- Educational or Leadership Projects
The application deadline is Tuesday January 31, 2023.
Poster applications are to be submitted through the following link: 2023 Poster Fair Application Submission Form. Please review the attached documents for full application details.
Nurses and nursing students from the following organizations are eligible to apply:
- UW Health (University Hospital, AFCH, EMH, and Clinics/Ambulatory)
- UW-Madison School of Nursing
- UW Health Northern Illinois
- SSM Health-St. Mary’s Hospital
- UW Health, UnityPoint Health-Meriter
- Edgewood College
- William S. Middleton VA Hospital
- Madison College
- UW Health Rehab Hospital
- Chartwell Home Health
The Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice Council is pleased to co-sponsor a venue with UW Madison’s School of Nursing to showcase your hard work to share with fellow nurses, co-workers, and students. We encourage everyone to participate in displaying and disseminating the work you have done at our Annual Nursing Poster Fair.
This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 01/03/2023.