A Student Nursing position is a wonderful way to supplement your classes and clinicals with additional direct patient care experience. Any Nursing student who has completed 316 qualifies for this position.
Why UW Health?
- University Hospital – #1 hospital in Wisconsin.
- Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
- Magnet®-designated facility.
Why the Student Nurse Assistant role?
- Flexible hours! Your manager will work around your school schedule.
- Only one 8- or 12- hour shift per week required. More hours can be picked up if desired and available.
- Networking with nursing staff and leaders.
- Please note, this is a year-round position.
Additionally, we have recently increased the pay to $18/hour + differentials for this student position. Our next start date is Monday, January 9th which provides a great opportunity to orientate over winter break.
Students can apply here: UW Health – Student Nurse Assistant
This post was authored by Kelli Richards on 12/07/2022.