- The application is short and can be found at https://lafollette.wisc.edu/
- Each certificate is 12 credits
- Skills gained can complement any major!
- Graduates work across sectors – public, nonprofit, private – and come from many majors
- Core courses fulfill breadth requirements
- Connections and coaching for students to secure internships during the academic year or summer are provided!
Questions? Contact Mary Davis Michaud at email@example.com.
This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 11/04/2022.