SuccessWorks will be hosting a virtual Zoom session for students on October 19th – Getting Started with Jobs & Internships. This session is open to all students, but the material may be most useful for first and second-year students who are planning ahead to make the most of their time at UW-Madison in preparing for internships and job opportunities.
Getting Started with Jobs & Internships
- October 19 / 4:30pm – 5:30pm via Zoom
- What can you do now to help yourself prepare for jobs and internships later? This Zoom workshop will help you figure out how to get started with all things related to jobs and internships so that you can feel ready when it’s time to submit your application. We’ll cover:
- Tips for creating/refining your resume
- How to start networking and building your connections
- Basics of job/internship recruitment timelines
- Tools and resources you can use now to prepare for later
- SW events page: https://successworks.wisc.edu/event/getting-started-with-jobs-internships/
- Handshake: https://wisc.joinhandshake.com/stu/events/1125552
This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 10/07/2022.