All School of Nursing students, faculty, and staff are invited to join us for our Fall Wellness Series! Healthy snacks will be available for all participants to enjoy. You will also have the chance to enter your name in the raffle to win a prize!
Three 15-minute sessions will be offered on each date. Join us for one session or stay for all 3! No experience is needed.
- Monday, October 24th from 12:30-1:30 (Room 1231)
- Wednesday, November 16th from 12:30-1:30 (Room 1227)
Guided yoga will be offered in-person using the DownDog app. No experience is needed. Please bring a yoga mat (or towel), a few mats will be available for those that do not have them. The first half of class will include gentle yoga (a vinyasa flow that includes a longer warmup and cooldown and is gentle on the knees) and the second half of class will include cardio flow (a more vigorous, medium paced moving vinyasa practice). You may tailor the class to your individual needs and abilities.
- Tuesday, October 25th from 11:30-12:30pm (Enroth Hall)
- Tuesday, October 25th from 12:30-1:30pm (Enroth Hall)
- Monday, November 14th from 12:30-1:30pm (Enroth Hall)
Walk to Picnic Point
Take a walk with us! Join new and familiar faces as we enjoy the changing colors on a walk to Picnic Point.
- Wednesday, October 26th: meet at 11:30am in the atrium
- Wednesday, October 26th: meet at 12:30pm in the atrium
- Tuesday, November 15th: meet at 11:30am in the atrium
- Tuesday, November 15th: meet at 12:30pm in the atrium
We encourage you to bookmark the School of Nursing Wellness Website. Check back often for new information, events, and resources!
This post was authored by Katie Pavek on 10/07/2022.