Are you a first-generation student who wants to study biological science? There is a new seminar course designed especially for you!
In Biology 375 (Seminar for First Generation Students) you will:
- Be introduced to biology and biology-related careers in a small-seminar setting
- Learn about campus resources important to academic success and geared toward STEM students
- Learn about paths to academic success
- Share personal first-gen journeys
- Discuss challenges as you learn to navigate the university
- Build relationships with students and faculty/staff
NOTE: There are no exams in this class. While there is a final exam listed in the timetable, there will also be no final exam.
Link to BIO 375 in Course Search & Enroll
This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 07/07/2022.