CARE’s annual report for calendar year 2021 is out and we encourage you to take a look!
In 2021, CARE:
- Established relationships with 9 care and community settings
- Counted 13 School of Nursing researchers and 17 researchers from other disciplines among CARE Affiliates
- Recruited 160+ older adult volunteers for one-on-one virtual meetings with School of Nursing undergraduates
- Donated 16 new pieces of aging simulation equipment to the School of Nursing, including gear simulating hearing loss, reduced mobility, unsteady gait, and arthritis
- Supported 14 online workshops for direct care staff using our CARE U curriculum
- Developed 1 new course and 1 new toolkit
Read our 2021 annual report.
PS – Do you want to help further work to support older adult health and wellbeing? Apply for our Aging Outreach and Program Support Student Hourly Position before April 1!
This post was authored by Diane Farsetta on 03/22/2022.