Current TBSN first years, continuing BSN@Home students, and applicants to the TBSN program for Fall 2022 start who would like to be considered for scholarship funding for the 2022–2023 academic year must complete and submit the scholarship application by April 15, 2022, at 11:55pm (Central Time).
Note for applicants to the TBSN program for Fall 2022 start: Your NetID must be activated to complete this process; activation takes 24 hours to go into effect so please make sure this is taken care of at least a few days before the scholarship application deadline.
To be considered for School of Nursing scholarships:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- We strongly encourage you to have a FAFSA on file to supplement your scholarship application. While you will still be considered without a FAFSA, your scholarship award will be impacted without confirmed financial information, as many of our scholarships are need based. Your FAFSA should be submitted by the time you submit your scholarship application if you would like your financial information to be considered. We also encourage you to thoughtfully respond to the essay questions as they account for a significant portion of our considerations.
- Submit the General Application for scholarships (due by April 15, 2022)
- Log into the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH) and complete your General Application. IMPORTANT: For the question that asks which school or college you intend to graduate from, you must choose “School of Nursing” or you will not get matched to nursing scholarships. If you have already filled out the General Application, you should go back to it and double check it. You may need to hit refresh before moving on to the School of Nursing application.
- Submit the Traditional BSN & NCP Scholarship Application (due by April 15, 2022)
- After you have completed your General Application, go to the Traditional BSN & NCP Scholarship Application, and complete all questions. Make sure to hit “submit” after completing the application. Applications left in draft mode will not be considered.
Scholarship awards for Traditional BSN and BSN@Home students will be entered into WiSH by mid-August 2022. You will be notified via email when they have been entered.
This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 03/09/2022.