The Public Service Fair is taking place at Gordon Commons on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 3-6pm.
The Public Service Fair is a great opportunity for students to connect with organizations to:
- Get involved with and give back to the local community
- Explore career areas of interest
- Gain real-world experience with different roles and populations
Come learn about local area nonprofits doing work in social impact and public service. Organizations in attendance are eager to connect with students to grow awareness, to find volunteers, and to offer internship and service-year opportunities. There are many different types of organizations and levels of engagement – so you can find something that fits with your interests and schedule!
If you are curious about service year programs as a post-grad option, it isn’t too early to explore! Several programs will also be represented at the Public Service Fair.
You do not need to dress up or have your resume at the ready for this fair; please come to explore ways to get involved, build skills, and learn about activities happening in your local community.
Over 35 organizations will be attending the Public Service Fair!
Some different areas represented include:
- service/gap year programs
- vulnerable populations
Want to learn about organizations before the fair or can’t attend the in-person event?
- Check out our Flipgrid site to see videos about organizations attending the fair and opportunities available: https://flipgrid.com/d6b19892; enter passcode PSF2022!
Register for the Public Service Fair on Handshake to see the list of organizations attending and navigate to their pages within Handshake.