You are invited!
UW CIPE Knowledge Exchange Series (KES)
Sustainability and One Health: An Interprofessional Approach to Addressing Our Climate Crisis
Monday, November 8, 2021
This session will address the question of how health professionals can take an interprofessional approach to addressing the climate crisis. In particular, we will be discussing the concept of One Health — people, plants, animals and our shared environment – and how we can be formidable advocates for change through education and action.
- Katherine Collins, DNP, School of Nursing
- Andrea Hicks, PhD, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering; Director of Sustainability Education and Research, UW Madison Office of Sustainability
- Kurt Sladky, DVM, School of Veterinary Medicine; Zoological Medicine
- Michel A. Wattiaux, PhD, Professor, Dairy Systems Management, Department of Animal and Dairy Science; Director, Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (CIAS)
- Karin Zuegge, MD, SMPH Department of Anesthesiology; UW Health Medical Director of Sustainability
- Hannah Sherfinski, Medical Students for a Sustainable Future Leader; UW-Madison 2024 MD-MPH Candidate
Please visit the CIPE Web site for more information: UW CIPE Knowledge Exchange Series (KES) on Sustainability and One Health: An Interprofessional Approach to Addressing Our Climate Crisis – UW Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education – UW–Madison (wisc.edu)
If you have any questions, please contact Roberta Rusch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was authored by Roberta Rusch on 10/27/2021.