End of Year Awards:
Each Spring we have several end-of-year awards that we give out—and we need your help in nominating candidates for them! Below you will find the link to the survey, which is open now and will close at 11:59PM on March 17th. Please read through the award information in the survey and nominate deserving students (and faculty for the Daisy).
Awards and speaker survey link: https://go.wisc.edu/nursing-nominate
A couple of notes:
- You can self-nominate for any award except the Daisy awards.
- You will need the email address of the person you wish to nominate.
- Once a person is nominated, they will receive an email with instructions on submitting a statement and resume. The deadline for that information will be 3/24.
- The speaker nomination process has an extra layer. Once the top nominees are identified, each class will get another survey allowing them to vote for the person they wish to be their graduation speaker.
- Alumni pin nominations is a separate survey (below).
Each year, the UW–Madison Nurses Alumni Organization (NAO) honors outstanding graduating students by presenting them with pins donated by alumni of the School. Started in 1996, the pinning tradition illustrates the proud history of the UW–Madison School of Nursing and the strong connection of its alumni to the School. All UW–Madison nursing students, faculty, and staff are welcome to nominate graduating nursing students for consideration to receive a pin. Students may self-nominate. Pin recipients will be selected in late April. All nominations must be received by March 22, 2021. Please note this date is different than the awards deadline!
Please email Jordan Langer (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Here is the link to the alumni pin nomination form: https://uwnursing.formstack.com/forms/student_pin_nominations_2021