Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds – Now Available Through the Office of Student Financial Aid

The Office of Student Financial Aid has begun awarding the HEERF II funds that UW-Madison received as part of CRRSAA. Block grants in the amount of $1000 were awarded to 4,493 Pell-eligible undergraduates and the rest of the funding is available for students who are in need of emergency support. Students (all students-undergraduate, graduate, professional, certificate, and special students are eligible as long as they are enrolled in at least 1 credit) may submit an Emergency Support Request using the online form in their MyUW Student Center (under Student eForms and the Financial Aid folder). A team in the financial aid office will be hard at work the next few weeks reviewing the requests that come in and processing them as quickly as possible.

To access the Emergency Support form, follow these steps: (under Student eForms and the Financial Aid folder).

  • Go to your MyUW Student Center
  • Select the ‘Student eForms’ Tile
  • Select the ‘Financial Aid Folder’
  • Complete the ‘Emergency Support’ Form

Press Release

This post was authored by Academic Affairs on 02/18/2021.