The School of Nursing Advising and Student Services team will continue to be available this semester and advisors are prepared to help you with your questions and concerns. Appointments will be conducted via phone while we are practicing social distancing. To schedule an advising appointment with an advisor, use Starfish and provide a phone number where we can call you. Once we are connected via phone, if you have a computer with a camera/microphone and a solid internet connection, we’ll have the opportunity to use Teams video conferencing, chat, or screen-sharing functionality if you wish. We will send you an invite for Teams if you wish to utilize this method. Otherwise, a phone appointment will work just fine. You can also continue to send questions by email. All advising appointments will be over the phone or virtual for the rest of the Spring 2020 term.
Please take note of several important upcoming dates:
- Summer enrollment appointments assigned/notice emailed to students Monday, March 23, 2020
- Students begin enrolling for Summer term courses according to their appointment times Monday, March 30, 2020
- Fall enrollment appointments assigned/notice emailed to students Monday, March 30, 2020
- Students begin enrolling for Fall term courses according to their appointment times Monday, April 6, 2020
- Deadline for students to drop a Spring term course (after: need academic dean approval) Friday, April 17, 2020 *This date has been extended due to the COVID-19 instructional disruption
Check https://students.nursing.wisc.edu/tag/covid19/ for information and regular updates to student services during COVID-19 at UW-Madison.
This post was authored by Darby Sugar on 03/19/2020.