Interested in a leadership opportunity? The Graduate Nursing Student Organization (GNSO) is in need of steering committee members for the next academic year.
What is the GNSO?
- GNSO aims to foster professional development, promote research in health science, disseminate and implement evidence-based practice, and advocate for the health of individuals, communities, and health professionals.
- This past year, we put on a few different events including a DNP/PhD networking event, journal club, a statistical workshop, and a pharmacological review will be coming.
- Also, in case you missed it, check out this amazing talk that GNSO hosted in January by Dr. Dipesh Navsaria about how Books Build Better Brains (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXx14Q-YK_4&feature=youtu.be).
Who are we looking for?
- 2 PhD students and 2 DNP students
Why you should be a GNSO leader?
- Leadership experience that does not take up too much of your time.
- If you join the leadership team, you get to decide on future activities.
- Because being a student advocate rocks!
This post was authored by Theresa Watts on 04/18/2019.