We have some excellent opportunities for New Grad RNs or Nurses wanting to change the area where they work. Our hospital is willing to train the right candidates for anything except OR! Acute care experience is not required! This is a tremendous opportunity to advance your career with a facility with almost 600 beds, includes a top 100 Heart Hospital, a nationally ranked Children’s Hospital with newborn and pediatric intensive care services, and home to the region’s busiest Level II Trauma Center.
* Top notch benefits package
* Salary Range: $25.50 to $38.50
* Night differential: 7p-7a $1.25hr
* Weekend: 7p-7a $1.25hr plus night premium for weekend nights
* Straight Night: $2.50hr for hours worked 7p-7a plus 1.25 night premium ($3.75) total (this is only for positions that are offered as ONLY nights, not when you pick up a shift).
* Straight weekend: $6.00hr plus $1.25 weekend premium (this is only for positions that are offered as ONLY weekends, not for when you pick up a weekend).
* Tuition Reimbursement: Eligible to apply after working 1 year. Amounts are determined each year and range from $3000-$6000. Employee is eligible to apply and receive every other year.
$25.50 to $38.50/hr
Mornings, Afternoons, Nights, Weekends
Contact Name: Marsha Iser
Contact Email: email@example.com
If you are looking for a new job but this one is not for you, please contact me and allow me to help you find the perfect job for you! There is no charge for my services. I assist Healthcare professionals find full time permanent jobs all over the country.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
This post was authored by Marsha Iser on 05/14/2018.