* Established adult psychiatry inpatient program – Meriter Hospital
* Join a collaborative team and provide direct clinical care to adult patients
* 2 full-time psychiatrists and 1 advanced practitioner team
* Provide consultation and liaison services to hospitalized adult inpatients admitted to medical and surgical units
* Provide assistance to psychiatrists on the adult inpatient psychiatric unit at Meriter Hospital
* Board Certified and possess a Wisconsin medical license
* ANCC Certified at the Masters level (or greater) in adult psych mental health
* Provide consultation and recommendation to adult psychiatrists
* Follow 2-3 patient case load on adult psychiatry unit/day
* Availability to work weekends.
* Competitive Salary and Benefits package
* Paid time off
* Signing bonus
* CME allowance
* 401K with employee match
Madison, Wisconsin located between Chicago and Minneapolis. Get the small town feel with a vibrant, big city cultural offerings for almost every type of interest. More than 15,000 acres of lakes, 200 miles of hiking and biking trails, five Lakes, Museums, Zoo, and Botanical Gardens are only the beginning of what this city offers.
Graduate Nurse, DNP
Contact Name: Tina Dalton
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tina Dalton:
UnityPoint Clinic – Physician/Provider Recruiter Cell: 515-782-0175 email@example.com
This post was authored by Tina Dalton on 05/15/2018.