- Revive’ cafe: M-F 7:30am-1:30pm, starting May 14th
- Reduced building services: room reservations, parking, delivery & mail services
- Perimeter, including Highland Ave: M-F 7:00am-5:00pm
- Interior Dock: M-F 7:00am-5:00pm
- Perimeter Dock: M-F 5:00am-5:00pm
- Badge access 24/7 (unless an exception schedule is submitted) ONLY for:
- 1321, 1331 (ALCs)
- 1237, 1231 (Tiered classrooms)
- 2305, 2309 (X-rooms)
- 2342 (Classroom)
- CTEN 2300 Corridor Entry Points
Memorial Day (5/28), Independence Day (7/4), Labor Day (9/3)
All doors locked, badge access only! During weekends and state recognized holidays, all of Cooper Hall (including exterior doors, elevators, and stairwells) will be locked down and are badge access only. Employees may enter elevators and perimeter only by using activated ID badges. Revive’ cafe is closed during these dates, there is no delivery, parking or mail service, and there are no custodial services (so please bring any food waste to the loading dock trash area if you are working in the building).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns!
This post was authored by Morgan Lewis on 05/10/2018.