The WHO Department of Reproductive Health and Research (RHR) is seeking an experienced researcher in maternal and perinatal health to appoint for this new position. For more information check out the attached flier!
- Masters’, doctoral or specialist degree
- At least 5 years experience combining:
- Proven competencies in designing and conducting research on issues related to maternal and perinatal health
- Demonstrated competencies in basic data analysis and interpretation of research findings
- Good scientific writing skills as evidenced by publication record in peer-reviewed journals
This post was authored by Morgan Lewis on 05/03/2018.