Nurses! We invite you to MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN! We are looking for energetic, fun-loving, caring, competent, and confident nurses to join our health care team. If you join us you will enjoy:
• A population of happy, enthusiastic, and energetic people. And that’s just the staff! Wait till you meet our kids!!
• A lively and warm work environment that is respectful of your skills and experience and supportive of your independent approach to nursing.
• A well-equipped, clean, and functional health center with modern communications.
• A competitive compensation package including good salary, free room & board, transportation allowance, and malpractice insurance. We will also reimburse fees for extending your nursing license to Wisconsin, if necessary. Please note that we cannot provide housing for nursing staff families, though a camp scholarship may be available for dependent boys.
• The opportunity to live and work in the beautiful, peaceful, and rustic North Woods of Wisconsin.
Successful candidates will be capable of:
• Functioning at a high level both independently and in a team environment.
• Rendering confident assessments and referrals.
• Working with our population of boys ages 8 – 15, and young adults on our staff, both men and women, ranging in age from 17 – 50 something.
• Maintaining a clean and highly organized work area.
• Keeping up to date and accurate electronic records and logs.
Our dates for 2018 are June 6th – August 11th. This includes 11 days of training and orientation.
RN, Graduate Nurse
Mornings, Afternoons, Nights, Weekends
Contact Name: Mike Cohen
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please consult our website at www.camptimberlane.com. Our on-line staff application is available on our website. Nursing candidates need not complete the Activity Skill section of the application. If you’d like to speak with one of our directors, please feel free to call Mike or Dustin at (520) 477-7531, or email us at email@example.com.
Click here to apply
This post was authored by Mike Cohen on 03/22/2018.